Thursday, June 12, 2014

Laundry Tips


One of the things that living away from home taught me is doing my own laundry. Luckily enough, our household help has given me laundry training in my earlier years (way back from my high school). She taught me the basics of handwashing, that is, you have to separate the “whites” from the “colored” ones, soak, rinse, dry, and hang. I may not yet be an expert in doing the laundry, but I’m proud to say that I can wash my own clothes, and actually enjoy doing it. I know some people who do not wash their own clothes for the lack of interest, or perhaps they have the luxury of having other people do their own laundry. I have nothing against this. We all have our own interests, and doing the laundry is one of mine.

So for the interest of laundry, here is an infographic on some cool laundry tips that I found in the internet that I’d like to share with you:



Source: http://mentalfloss.com/article/56519/8-brilliant-tricks-make-laundry-day-smarter-and-more-efficient


Happy laundry-ing! :P


1 comment:

  1. naks! mukhang nag-research ka na din on how to do laundry ha. hehe

    ReplyDelete