Friday, February 26, 2016

Oh hi there! | Thank you 2015 and Hello 2016!

So, it has been a while since I have obviously updated my blog, this little space of mine in the internet. My last post was in April 2015, and so many things have already happened to me since then. It has been a good 2015 and I will find the time to post some entries in the coming days. Sure, there may have been a lot of challenges, both in my work and personal life, but hey, these challenges are part of life. Life's not perfect, as what people say. But I am still thankful for these challenges for they have made me appreciate more and be grateful for what I have in my life.

I guess when you reach a point in your life when you have experienced a lot of things, or life has thrown you lemons that you can actually make a business of selling lemonades, or you have lost a lot and win some, or maybe when you have made peace with yourself, you become more grateful for everything that comes your way. Regardless if they were good or bad, you still thank God for everything.

So thank you God for 2015. And thank you for giving me 2016. I hope I can live up to the challenges that will come my way, live according to Your will, and be more courageous to take risks this year. I accept all the blessings that You will give to me, with an open and thankful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment