Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcoming 2017

Happy new year everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful start for the new year. There is always something refreshing and hopeful with every new year. I find it as an opportunity to start fresh, write and set your new goals, dream a new dream, or even continue the plans that you have started the past year. There are so many things that you can do and it is all up to you to make it happen.

I welcomed new year in New York City. It is exciting, daunting, and scary. Starting a new year in a new place or foreign land, in a place that is very far from home, can be scary. There is a lot of uncertainty, but then again, you can view it as one huge adventure filled with limitless opportunities. And I'd like to take the latter point of view.

So yes, I welcomed new year in New York City. No ball drop though as it was so cold and almost everyone I know from here were not at all interested to see it, because, again, it was cold. Haha! Nonetheless, I am (still) excited and hopeful for all the new things that will come my way.

Thank you Lord for the past year. Thank you Lord for this new year. <3

Now it's time for me to set those goals and make them happen! Cheers to a good 2017, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment